Medical Data Entry
Education: High school diploma, GED Certificate or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum of three years' experience with CMS1500 Medical and UB04 Hospital claims. Experience in the healthcare industry and in a professional office environment.
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word, including the creation and linking of documents and data.
• Working knowledge of claim processing applications; Facets/QNXT preferred.
• Must type 12,500 keystrokes per hour ( 50 WPM) , be proficient in data entry and have excellent attention to detail.
• Production assessment required.
1. Keying data into a data capture grid format from images, including selecting appropriate member and provider loads based upon client selection rules when applicable.
2. Reviewing of rejections to validate appropriateness and completeness of corresponding rejection notification letters and maintaining corresponding rejection reporting as needed for each client.
3. Cross-training on multiple clients for back up purposes.
4. Maintaining confidentiality of records, reports and other documents according to HIPAA laws.
5. Uploading of documents into an image retention program and entering applicable identifying keywords.
6. Maintaining individual production reports of processed transactions, as well as client inventory reports.
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com