Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Outbound/Inbound calls with delinquent borrowers
• Find solutions to help bring borrower’s loans to a current status.
• Process payments for borrowers with past due payments
• Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly collection and metric goals.
• Remain in compliance with collections policies and procedures.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• 1-2 years of direct experience in credit and collections; knowledgeable in sales, negotiation, and persuasion tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Prior call center experience with financial products preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Self-motivated and extremely goal-oriented
• Team Player
• Professional demeanor
please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bilingual Spanish/English required.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com