Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: SAP HANA
Location: Portland, OR
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
• Senior experienced professional with strong experience in SAP HCM portfolio and Project management who shall be responsible for below activities
• Overall 7 - 8 Years of SAP HCM experience
• Hands-on capabilities include US Payroll, Benefit, Time Management, OM & PA.
• Configuration of Payroll, Benefits, Garnishments, Deductions, Third Party Remittance and Taxes to streamline the payroll calculation process.
• Payroll: Wage Types, Processing Time Data, Payments and Deductions, Schemas, Functions, Calculation Rules, Internal Tables, Cumulating, Storage, Deductions, Taxes, Benefits/Payroll Integration, Garnishments, Bank Transfers/Direct Deposits, Third Party Remittance and Off-Cycle Processing.
• Taxes: Tax Tables, Tax info types, Tax related processing classes, Tax Areas, Tax Authorities, and Taxability models for US Payroll.
• Time Management: Work Schedules, Holiday Calendars, Time Recording (Substitutions, Absences, Absence Counting, Absence Quotas, Leave Entitlement, Overtime, and Availability), Generating Time Evaluation Reports, Updating Time Management Info types and CATS
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at email@example.com
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)