Sales Support Analyst
Austin, TX (remote till COVID)
• Understand the client brief, and generate insightful reports through research and analysis
• Analyze industry trends and market developments and present meaningful insights
• Create in-depth, relevant research reports on potential targets
• Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in the vertical and cloud solutions
• Assist in research in other verticals as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 3+ years Sales experience, preferably in technology.
• Excellent presentation skills – PowerPoint or Google Slides.
• Sales, Business Development, Market Research, sales proposal, RFP, or RFI experience is highly desirable.
• Analytical and inquisitive approach, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
• Should be able to work under general supervision, with limited review of work needed.
• Knowledge of cloud products is highly desired.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone: 408-600-2007 Extn: 1015
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com