Title: IT Support Analyst
Location: Richardson, TX/Dallas, TX
Full Time/Direct Hire
· Good communication and client facing skills is mandatory
· Familiar with ITIL v3 framework and support experience
· Worked on Incident ticket Tools like BMC Remedy, Service now, Jira, HP ALM (Any one tool)
· Technologies involved on the Application – SQL or Unix or Batch scripts knowledge
· Good to have scripting knowledge (Optional)
· Have worked on supporting On-call projects (Optional)
· Technologies involved on the Application – AS/400, Mainframes, Java, Dot NET (Any Two is fine)
· Responsible for L1 Issue Resolution/Escalation
· OK to work 24x7
· Be able to coordinate with L1-L2-L3 teams for getting the SOP based resolutions identified and help left shift such ticket resolutions
· Monitor availability of the applications and notify support team in case of exceptions and provide update to applications owners and business stakeholder on the status and the potential impact.
· Manage tickets and tasks escalated by the Level 1 team (Service Operations' analyst) and handle Customer requests assigned by the Lead
· Follow the SOP to resolve the ticket
· Escalate tickets that require external intervention
· Alert Leads for tickets where there can be a potential SLA breach
· Assist in support hours of operation and off hour production emergencies.
· Facilitate on time delivery and ensure quality of delivery
· Promptly notify and involve critical incident management of high priority issues
· Coordinate with application SMEs for urgent issues
· Communicate with other interfacing Groups for any issue reported
· Should be responsible to review/maintain KEDB on regular basis
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
· Adhere to Organization policies and procedures
· Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership
· Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes
· Provide data and related inputs for producing management information.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone: 408-600-2007 Extn: 1015
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com