Role: Bilingual HCM Cloud Functional (Spanish)
Location: Des Moines, IA (Remote)
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: WebX/Telephonic
- Help clients understand leading business processes, so they can transform their business with Oracle HCM Cloud
- Conduct Design Workshops and Perform Gap/Fit Assessment.
- Experience in implementing the Fusion Payroll Interface for ADP Global Payroll with ADP Global Payroll application. (Native to HCM Cloud)
- Experience with implementing HCM Cloud-ADP Global Payroll Integration for Mexico
- Document Requirements and Fit/Gap and provide Solution design options
- Build and Delivery Prototype Sessions.
- Lead and Run Prototyping Sessions, Conference Room Pilot Testing Events, and User Acceptance Testing Events.
- Set up, document and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies.
- Support Design of Data Migration activities from Legacy systems to Cloud
- Support Design and Testing of Integrations from HCM Cloud to Third Party Vendors
- Be proficient in Site Branding, use of Oracle Design Studio and Oracle personalization’s.
- Collaborate with Technical Leads and offshore Cloud generalists in delivering the Project
- Lead, mentor and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Work with clients and partners to make sure they get where they want to go
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
- Identify strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
Skills and Qualifications -
- Minimum 5 years of Core HR experience in a Functional Lead Role. (Required)
- Minimum of 4 full life-cycle Core HR implementations required.
- Minimum of 2 full Global Core HR Implementations required.
- Minimum of 10+ years in the Core HR/HCM Space required
- Oracle Cloud Certification in Core HR required.
- Oracle Cloud Certification in Absence desired.
- Legacy Oracle E-Business Suite HR or PeopleSoft HR experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Remote Role working with Stakeholders in the US and Mexico.
- Spanish Speaking Resources highly preferred
- Proficiency in designing business processes, leading key configuration workshops, identifying GAPs, identifying RICEW, and designing functionality and test plans, and perform testing required.
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com