Role: HR Onboarding Manager
Location: East Coast (Remote)
Duration: 6 months (May-November 2021)
Interview Mode: WebX/Telephonic
Pay Rate: $30/hr on w2
This individual will develop, enhance and oversee the Onboarding Experience for all lateral new joiners. This is a 6 month temporary role or rotation opportunity to support our lateral Onboarding in various capacities. This individual will collaborate with key stakeholders, including, but not limited to: the Lateral Recruiting team, Business Unit operations and HR contacts, Cognizant Academy and others to oversee pre-joining engagement and the onboarding and 1st year experience. This key position will support our strategic business priorities across a growing and highly-matrixed organization. In this role, you will help set the strategic direction of the program and manage the onboarding lifecycle for these hires.
• Oversee and direct the entire Lateral Career Talent Onboarding experience, collaborating with the business groups & the recruitment team. This includes:
o Ensure accuracy of pre-joining tasks for new hires and efficiency of ID Generation.
o Work with the various stakeholders to ensure timely coordination of candidate movement through various systems and processes.
o Create and enable high touch one-on-one relationships with new hires through their BUs.
• Develop strong relationships with stakeholders (lateral recruiting, BU Leaders, Human Resource Business Partners, IT, HR Shared Services etc.) to promote the importance of a strong new hire experience as it relates to engagement, brand and longevity
• Position yourself and the Onboarding & Recruiting functions as a trusted business partner with internal business units. Define and validate the process and importance of ensuring a smooth transition for new hires.
• Ability to manage the complex demanding requirements and internal systems to secure partnership and buy-in for programming.
• Create and ensure stakeholder accountability for Business Unit/Team onboarding
• Partner with the business teams and HR to improve outreach, mentoring and career development for new hires.
• Ensure 30-60-90 day onboarding connects with new hires and provide recommended solutions as required.
• Develop deep knowledge of competitors’ recruiting and onboarding programs.
• Assist Onboarding & 1st Year Experience leader with special strategic program development initiatives.
• Contribute to continuous improvement discussions for onboarding programs. Make recommendations and suggestions for areas to update or enhance.
Successful Candidates Should Possess the Following Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of experience in project management, recruiting and/or onboarding roles (OR) 2-4 years recruiting or HR experience in the consulting/professional services industry.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Creative & entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable developing and trying new methods.
• Demonstrated ability to build lasting and impactful relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong executive presence and facilitation skills
• Proactive & resourceful
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel as required for onsite orientation and other engagement events, in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this position (10%-20%.)
• Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule as workload requires.
• Proven excellence in stakeholder management & project management skills: prioritizing workload, planning and organizing, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and professional delivery.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams.)
• Comfortable learning and leveraging virtual engagement techniques including virtual presentation platforms.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com