Call Center Representative
Pay Rate $15/hr w2
Send your resume to schedule interview
This position requires individuals to perform the following duties and work as part of a team:
- With the goal of first call resolution, the CSR Agent will address the needs of inbound callers according to the established call flows and work processes as supplied by the client and in accordance with accepted coverage guidelines, ensuring all mandated government and state regulations are consistently met.
- CSR agent must know when to reach out to internal partners and when/how to internally refer issues ranging from claims, provider searches, location of resources, obtaining an interpreter, processing billing payments, referring enrollment issues and helping callers understand benefits.
- With a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, agents must have the ability to maintain professionalism while working within documentation guidelines, on proprietary software, utilizing dual screens and multiple applications. Agents are required to check two email accounts daily and stay up to date on call handling resources through continual document review and completion of mandated knowledge checks as assigned.
- Agents will live-document all caller interactions in accordance with Quality Assurance Guidelines and will maintain an average monthly rating as defined for the site.
- Agents will be in attendance for and will adhere to their slated schedule and will be either on a call, or readily waiting for a call in order to maintain minimum Production and Adherence standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to learn, adapt and interact with individuals who may be angry, frustrated or calling in to complain while helping to ease the abrasion between the member and the plan.
- Ability to work overtime and/or a flexible schedule based on business, client and/or account needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma (or GED-) required
- 1 year previous customer service experience- preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel- required
- Demonstrated experience in using dual monitors, multiple applications and phones simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at a required speed.
please send your resume to email@example.com
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com