Job Title – Operations Manager (Call Center Operations)
Contract Type: Full time Permanent
Salary: Upto $110K PA + Benefits
Location: San Jose, CA
- Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains good relationships with clients, working closely with them towards business objectives and handle all requests and escalations at the right time
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge in the contact center operations and helps in setting up and improving knowledge management
- Accomplishes organization and customer goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identifies, analyzes, organizes, and leads operational development opportunities that are scalable within the contact center organization
- Make recommendations to the current workflow and processes through automation, process improvements, and innovations
- Design and Implement rewards and recognition and performance improvement policy for the subordinates
- Implement risk and change management processes including business continuity
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares and reports out performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Domain expertise - Contact center, Services, Tech Troubleshooting etc Industry Experience - Technology and IT companies, banking and Finance (services) focusing on premium customer or retail also a close second
- Prior experience in Google Ads domain
- Experience of working with a distributed team (especially India/ MNL/ EMEA)
- Experience of transitions
- Experience of 'incubating new processes' /new products
- Some basics of Quality (such as Six Sigma - Green/ Black Belt trained)
- Project management exp
- People management - should have managed a team of ~30- 40 people strong (across multiple workflows).most of the call centre profiles deal with stable scaled workflows
- Experience in implementing metrics and measurements
- Experience in workforce planning, estimation and Budgeting
- Other skills: Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence
Thanks & Regards,
Recruiting solutions for the digital world
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com