Role: Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Atlantic City, NJ 100% On-site
Duration: 8+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Webx
RN is responsible for managing the individualized patient care by promoting and restoring patients' health through the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. The RN is responsible to the Clinical Manager for the assigned Department.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Current licensure in good standing in the state of practice, and all other states where license is held
• Evidence of 1 year of nursing experience in specialty within the past two years
• Evidence of BLS and all additional required credentials specific to nurse specialty and as designated by health care organization.
• Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols.
• Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by patient’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
• Develops plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
• Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
• Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the patient and his/her family.
• Delivers care with appropriate age and cultural competence to specific patient populations according to individualized needs.
• Provides individualized patient/family education customized to the patient and his/her family.
• Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
• Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
• Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient, family and client facility staff.
• Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
• Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
• Maintains current competency in nursing specialty by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com