Title: SAP SCM Tester
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype-Webx
Work from Home Requirements(Till COVID):
- Planning, Supply Planning (using any one of available planning tools is fine – some example are SAP APO, OMP)
- Test Management tools such as HPALM and JIRA for structuring the tests, creating automatic reports / dashboards.
- Experience working or leading testing projects in SDLC Agile methodology
- Ability to understand project details, timelines, architectural diagram, complexities and develop test strategy using customer SDLC process
- Completely managed all testing cycles end to end starting from preparation, readiness, execution control and closure
- Ability to report clear status to Customer and other stakeholders. Expertise in creating queries to pull the report directly from test management and customize it for project needs
- Lead the team globally with onsite, Europe and offshore in delivering daily and weekly deliverables
- Ability to calculate estimation and identify resourcing needs to start the project.
- Good communication and management skills to work along with multi-vendor teams, business.
- Problem solving skills in both technical and management challenges
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com