Role: Utilization Management RN
Location: Grand Junction, CO-100% Onsite
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
The UM Nurse evaluates the appropriateness and necessity of medical treatment through the Utilization Management review process in order to promote quality, outcome-based medical care while providing world-class service to customers in an accurate, efficient and courteous manner.
4.0 Educational & Job Qualifications
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• US based nurse will have active and unrestricted US RN license to practice in a US state.
• At least three (3) years of clinical experience preferred
• Knowledge of nursing principles, techniques, and procedures for the care of patients
• Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology and concepts of disease
• Makes sound clinical decisions in a timely manner
• Skilled in providing effective nursing care, assessing patient situations and taking effective courses of action
• Good critical and analytical thinking skills
• Effectively meets strict deadlines
• Detail oriented and possess good organization skills
• Effective written and oral communication skills and be able to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrated PC knowledge including Windows, MS Applications - Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm with 5% errors or less
• Able to work with adherence to schedule a must, including evenings, weekends and overtime as necessary
• Willingness to render extended hour/s as the need arises
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com