Role: Service Desk/Help Desk Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Location: Mesa AZ-100% Remote till COVID
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
Salary: $36K (18/hr on W2)
Answer inbound calls from clients in need of system repair. Troubleshoot system errors, and restore malfunctioned point of sale (POS) systems.
Associates Degree preferred, HS Diploma required
Relevant Experience and Minimum # of Years
1+ year of IT Service Desk/Help Desk experience in a 24x7 operations with an Associates Degree.
Experience in use of Service Desk voice, email, chat and ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Remedy, Siebel, Clarify, CA helpdesk, VNC, ControlF1, Dame Ware, Net meeting, Microsoft Share point, etc.
• Preferable experience in supporting IT hardware, IT Equipment Refresh, new application rollout support, printers, scanners, displays, retail store level software support, etc.
• Technical proficiency with MS operating systems and MS suites, desktop and mobile applications
• HW/SW troubleshooting skills preferably in retail store POS (Point of Sale) systems
• Network connectivity, dial up and wireless systems troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge on active directory, domain controllers, password reset tools, etc.
• Knowledge on Mobile Device Management for Apple devices (iOS) using VMware AirWatch or through AWS Cloud
• Work experience with Global clients (preferred)
• Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
• Willing to work in a 24x7 environment
• Understanding Contact/call center metrics
• 12+ months of Overall IT Service Desk experience (IT Retail Store support preferred)
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com