Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Teaneck, NJ or College Station, TX.
Full Time only.
Candidate should have very strong experience in Agile environment as BA.
- Gathers and provides analysis of business requirements, use cases, processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement.
- Apply system knowledge to perform impact analysis prioritize and expand requirements
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Leads design discussions and identifies design options in collaboration with business and technical development teams.
- Represent Technology in the elicitation of capability requirements and roadmaps from our business partners in support of partnering with solution architects to establish effective future state target architectures.
- Collaborate with business and IT leaders to bring deep marketing technology expertise to the team, on topics such as technology requirements, technology assessments, technology vendor landscape and technology innovation that can help business drive incremental value.
- Plays a critical role in facilitating the governance and leading technology impact analysis for Marketing programs inclusive of conducting industry research to satisfy business capability roadmaps.
- Partner effectively across technology delivery channels, Data Management & Insights, Architecture and Innovation to improve common technology delivery processes that improves our ability to effectively deliver solutions.
- Identifies areas where technology, development of new systems or enhancements to existing systems and/or integration solutions can lead to increased efficiency and productivity
- Develops test schedules, reviews testing plans, tracks and documents the development and results of these plans.
- Coordinate with business to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and document observations for any defects or future enhancements.
- Ensure that programs, initiatives & projects are delivered on-time. Manage risks appropriately & plan proactive mitigation.
- Regular status reporting, including but not limited to project & support status, to IT leadership and business stakeholders
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams like business, development, release management, change management, project team etc
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com