Role: SAP IBP Consultant with Response & Supply Module Exp.
Location: Boston, MA -100% Remote till COVID
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
· SAP IBP S&OP, Response & Supply, Data integration using CPI-DS and SDI (for Order based planning)
• At least 2 full life cycle implementation in SAP IBP S&OP and Supply, Implementation or PoC of Order-based Planning is required
• Very good understanding of SAP IBP configurations including sample Planning Areas for time-series and order-series data model.
• Solid hands-on developing Excel Add-In Planning Views, usage of Web UI Apps for application configuration, analytics and required master data
• Experience in Supply Chain Planning process - Sales & Operations Planning covering statistical forecasting, demand management, supply & inventory planning
• Combination of domain/functional knowledge in supply chain / logistics and any previous industry experience in addition to SAP will be a big plus
• Working knowledge of CPI-DS for data integration and functional design of SAP ERP and non-SAP ERP to IBP integration
• Should be able to independently translate customer business requirements into scalable design and workable solution
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com