Role: Vlocity Developer
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Mode: Webx
Vlocity Developer – onsite – New York, NY – travel allowed
We are a healthcare company looking for a Salesforce/Vlocity developer to help with our vlocity transformation and to join our team at our New York offices.
Extensive Salesforce experience including end to end Salesforce implementation is a must.
Knowledge of Vlocity and healthcare industry domain is preferred.
- Delivery of CRM and workflow solutions on the Salesforce/Vlocity platform and will need to be familiar with Apex, Visualforce and J2EE technologies.
- Configuring Salesforce/Vlocity as per business requirements.
- Integrating Salesforce/Vlocity with other backend applications using REST, SOAP API’s , Vlocity integration procedures
- Unit Testing code before marking the story complete
- Assisting Dev Teams when issues arise
- Participating in Meetings and discussions / reviews as needed
- 3+ yrs Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Must have completed at least 3-5 full lifecycle implementations. Implementations with Vlocity and Service Cloud will be given preference
- - 1+ yrs Experience in designing and developing vlocity applications
- - 1+ yrs Salesforce Lightning experience is a must.
- Vlocity Insurance and health application knowledge is preferred
- Salesforce/Vlocity DX experience is preferred
- Agile methodology knowledge is preferred
- Salesforce Configuration and Development.
- APEX/Visual force development.
- Integration using REST/SOAP/Vlocity Integration Procedures.
- Vlocity Configuration and Development.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com