Role: OIPA Consultant
Location: Columbus OH
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Skype/Telephonic
• Development experience in OIPA (ORACLE Insurance Policy Administration)
• Worked with the requirements team to prepare the functional specification document and also worked as a Lead to prepare technical specification document
• Experienced in Life & Annuity Policy Lifecycle and Capabilities such as New Business, Renewal premiums, Policy servicing, Claims etc.
• Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle as a result of successfully handling several End-to-End Insurance Project
• Understanding Life Insurance product line business requirements, and prepare functional specification documents.
• Prepare technical specification documents from functional specs.
• Configuration in OIPA, guide a team of 3-4 members in configuration
• Prepare and guide preparing use cases for business requirements
• Defect analysis and fixing
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com