This is a Full-Time Permanent
job opportunity in Austin, TX.
Please go through the following requirement and let me know if you would like to apply
Role: Reports Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Position Type: Fulltime
• Deliver on financial goals for the business.
• Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders.
• Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion, Management forums with customer).
• Identify key cost drivers and ensure they are optimized.
• Proactively identify opportunities for additional business with customer.
• Identify opportunities for growth & deliver on growth commitments (number of people).
• Anticipate & plan for new business & get involved in hiring.
• Share value addition and best practices across teams.
• Adopt best practices from other processes/ verticals etc.
• Projects enhancement for Revenue growth.
• Revenue Forecasting.
• Contract Agreement.
• Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients through weekly/ monthly reviews.
• Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery issues with the customer.
• Ensure compliance to the set standards/norms in order to adhere to quality standards and other compliance norms.
• Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies.
• Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics â€“ productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
• Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer as per project plan and schedule.
• Provide guidance and mentorship to team.
• Drive knowledge management and continuous up skilling of the team.
Thanks & Regards,
Recruiting solutions for the digital world
Desk # 415-960-3175
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com