Role: Business Associate Medical Coder
Location: Highland Manor Drive Tampa, FL 33610 (Local Preferred)
Duration: 9+ Months
Interview Mode: Skype/Telephonic
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
• Complete assigned audits in a timely manner using Cigna Medicare Coding Best Practice requirements.
• Follow up and respond to inquiries from the auditee regarding audit work performed
• Identify and report error trends to Management
• Ability to meet production demands and maintain a high level of quality. This may include occasional overtime, especially during the peak seasons
• Supports and drives process improvement to further enhance service outcomes; opportunities for streamlining processes and procedures, reducing rework
• Active AHIMA or AAPC coding credential (RHIT, RHIA, or CPMA preferred).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Medicare Risk Adjustment coding.
• Extensive knowledge & proficiency in CMS guidance related to Medicare Risk Adjustment and ICD-10 diagnosis coding.
• Knowledge of clinical documentation Guidelines
• Experience processing coding related queries.
• Earned degree, [preferred]
• Preferred experience with CCSE applications [OSCR]
• Proficiency in applications such as Microsoft office and SharePoint.
• Must possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Must demonstrate a desire to learn new skills and willingness to adhere to departmental procedures.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Possess an understanding of operational auditing
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues within department and other areas of the company.
• Ability to meet strict timelines
• Detail oriented
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com