Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: SAP PLM Consultant
Location: Rahway, NJ
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
of Experience in SAP PLM with at least 5+ years in configuring SAP PLM for business process in Life Sciences/Pharma/ Biotech/Process Industry company industry
Functional /Domain skills:
- Deep understanding of SAP PLM as applied to Life Sciences/Pharma/ Biotech/Process Industry, and excellent technical/functional skills
- Deep Domain experience in Product Development & Quality Processes
- Designing new processes in SAP PLM for Product Structure, Specification Management, Change Management
- Experience in Process industry is a must.
- Ability to successfully execute medium to large SAP IT projects from conception to implementation as individual contributor and/or also guide team members
- Excellent Technical and Functional hands-on experience and understanding of the SAP PLM
- SAP PLM modules, SAP PPM, SAP PLM database schema
- Configuration of SAP PLM and develop customizations
- Integration with other Enterprise Systems such as ERP, experience with upgrades and data migrations
- Ability to understand and explain/write problem definitions to communicate customers/colleagues and users from both a technical and a business functional point of view
- Manage customer relationship throughout the life cycle of the project by instilling customer confidence, tracked through customer feedback."
Personal Attributes: Shows commitment, effort, drive, takes initiative and strives for professional excellence
Personal and Team Leadership: Ability to work well with Cognizant colleagues and client team members. Motivate people towards a common goal. Possess and display personal traits of a leader. Show initiative to deliver value individually and through the team for the client and Cognizant
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly using all forms of communication across all forums"
Implementation of a SAP PLM Platform for a leading Life Sciences/Pharma/ Biotech/Process Industry company
Gather and understand business requirements, functional/non-functional requirements and map them to SAP PLM to architect solutions
• Apply knowledge of Change Control, Product Structure, Specification Management, Document Control, Quality Manufacturing, processes in a Life Sciences/Pharma/ Biotech/Process Industry company companies
• Identify gaps between Business needs and Technical/Functional Solutions and provide recommendations
• Build quick working PoCs and run workshops demonstrating SAP PLM solutions
• Plan the implementation of solutions, identify technical and functional dependencies, sequence them, provide estimates considering complexities
• Hands-on implementation as per timelines and schedule following SDLC processes
• Apply SAP API experience to build custom interfaces and reporting as needed
• Support multiple projects concurrently based on priority and criticality
• Make recommendations for improvements to technical and functional solutions and provide information and assistance to business/end-users
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)