Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Technical Project Manager - Network
Location: Irving, TX
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
- This is a diverse role working primarily as a Technical Project Manager in the Global Products and Solutions organization focusing on next generation network services. The candidate is expected to have a working knowledge of network services along with traditional project management skill sets. The expected outcome is the candidate will work autonomously with the product engineers with rudimentary knowledge of the services being proposed. This in turn will also allow the candidate to be the primary communication channel between supporting organizations.
The daily activities will include:
• Lead the definition of project scope and deliverable
• Coordinate and schedule resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives
• Set up and manage projects using JIRA / Confluence and Excel
• Develop and maintain detailed schedules, work plans and resource maps
• Manage multiple large projects simultaneously working with each business leader
• Proactively identify, manage and resolve issues and risks
• Ensure project stakeholders and management are kept appropriately informed of project status and that there is sufficient record of meetings and decision-making
• Identify, monitor, report and escalate project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
Preferred Skills - SDWAN, Networking
Project Details - SDWAN Product Management
• Bachelor’s Degree or six or more years of relevant work experience
• Experience using different project management methodologies including Scrum/Agile with focus on network engineering
• PMP or related certification
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence as well as with admin experience setting up projects
• Effective team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills
Process development experience
• Strong, concise documentation, reporting and presentation skills
• Ability to lead multiple geographically dispersed cross-functional projects and consistently complete them with quality, on time and within budget
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)