Responsibilities and Qualifications:
• 8+ years’ experience with full life cycle recruiting of Information Technology consultants that includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, closing candidates for projects nationwide.
• Proven success in recruiting Engineering & Automotive skills.
• Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to: contacting supervisors to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve specific client needs; providing customer service for existing candidates to ensure their expectations are being met.
• Must be proficient with various searching techniques and have worked on popular Internet job portals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital for this role.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and fulfill positions quickly is essential.
• Should be a self-starter and work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual growth goals.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize desk
• Should have detailed understanding of US Labor and Immigration law.
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com