- As a Senior Quality Engineer you must have experience defining test approaches and test plans for assigned functional areas, growing our current test cases and executing functional, compatibility, stress, integration and reliability testing. Excellent written and verbal communications is required and you must be comfortable working across different teams; advocating QA best practices; time and project management.
- The job responsibility will include API testing, website testing, building test tools and creating automation scripts. The Senior Quality Engineer should have experience working in an Agile Software Development Environment.
- Possess a deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Proven bug detection and regression skills.
- Minimum 4+ years experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Self starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively with remote teams.
- Experience testing with APIs and UIs.
- Should be able to create and modify automated scripts (Java / Python).
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI), Behavior Driven Frameworks (BDD), DevOps and setting up QA environments.
- Experience with test tools: Selenium, REST- Assured, JUnit, and TestNG.
- Understanding of build tools like Ant, Maven and/or Gradle.
- Hands on SQL experience
- Knowledge of tools and techniques for analyzing and benchmarking of application performance.
- Working experience with database technologies.
Exposure to security domains including areas like PKI, Certificates, and Cryptography.
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com