Agile Scrum Master
- Facilitate the team for better creativity and tries to motivate and improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- Acts as safeguard for the team
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with Rally tool.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Familiarity with SAFe concepts.
Senior Technical Recruiter
; Fax: 888-400-2698
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com