Job Title: Mainframe Developer
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration : 6-12 Months
Note : Must have minimum 4 years’ experience in CICS
1. Must be a team player embracing ethics and professionalism, willing to learn and coach
2. Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing projects
3. Experience in development lifecycle of at least one medium to large-scale server-side project
4. Require an associate with very good technical skills in Mainframe technologies such as COBOL, DB2, CICS and IMS.
5. Associate should have quick turnaround on critical issues and should have good issue resolving skills.
6. Associate should have very good exposure towards writing complex DB2 queries along with knowledge on the performance optimization of queries.
7. Associate should have exposure towards analysis of existing application and should be able to come up with impacts and design on new changes.
8. Associate should have exposure to Agile Methodology along with all Sprint ceremonieQAs and tools such as JIRA. Associate needs to be flexible in working additional hours whenever there are critical issues/deliveries.
9. Ability to work independently in a customer environment along with customer tech leads & business partners.
10. Should be able to clearly communicate technical/functional information with customers.
11. Able to estimate, design, develop requirements based on customer inputs.
12. Willingness to work in onsite-offshore model
Senior Technical Recruiter
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com