Codifyd (formerly Byte Managers) is a Chicago-based product content solutions company, providing technology-enabled consulting services and cloud-based software for manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Our solutions increase revenue, improve customer service, enable organizational agility and result in an outstanding online customer experience.
Our exceptionally talented team provides high-end consulting services in the following areas: E-commerce Optimization, Product Content Strategy, Master Data Management (MDM), Product Data Quality and Content Enrichment, Data Governance and Document Management. Our customers include some of the world’s largest online retailers and industrial suppliers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry and innate passion to make an impact.
As a market leader in providing product data content solutions, we engage with our clients to assess and implement best-of-breed applications to address their MDM and Product Information Management (PIM) needs. We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect with hands-on leadership experience in implementing MDM/PIM applications from Informatica (Heiler), Stibo Systems and/or Oracle. If you have at least 6 years of relevant professional work experience and exceptional technical implementation skills, this is the place for you. As a founding member of our consulting practice area focused on delivering MDM/PIM, product search and data quality solutions, you will play a leadership role in building the practice and guiding projects to successful completion.
Required Skills and Experience
- Lead project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver MDM/PIM foundational audit and solution implementation using industry best practices
- Define product data use cases, requirements and standards
- Conduct gap analyses for product data processes and content
- Architect, install and configure MDM/PIM environment
- Design and implement solutions to integrate MDM/PIM environment with interfacing applications, data quality tools and business processes
- Develop comprehensive product data governance strategies, policies, standards and processes
- Participate in practice development and sales opportunities
- Build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Train and mentor colleagues in MDM/PIM implementation and process best practices
- At least one full-cycle implementation of an MDM/PIM application from Informatica, Stibo Systems and/or Oracle in a leadership role
- Experience in implementing product search applications from Oracle Endeca and/or Apache Solr a big plus
- 5+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related major