- C/C++ development.
- C/C++ Design Patterns (NVI, Factory, Observer)
- C/C++ Data Structures (AVL, RedBlack trees, etc..)
- Design for MISRA-C & MISRA-C++ compliance
- Developing Linux Daemons
- Writing Linux applications using Sockets, UART, and interfacing with Hardware IO drivers
- Qt graphical framework (Qt QuickControls2)
- Writing\Configuring OpenGL on Linux with Linux DRI GPU drivers/acclerators
- Linux gstreamer or other video streaming concepts. Overlaying information on live camera feeds.
- Linux scripting (BASH scripting)
- Database concepts, SQL (SQLite/PostgreSQL)
- writing multi-threaded application concepts
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in embedded software development
- 6+ years of Embedded SW development experience
- Auto, Ag, Construction, CV industry experience
- Linux device driver development and BSP
- Strong C/C++ development experience
- CAN (Controller Area Network) communications experience.
- Open Source tool experience (Git, Gerrit, or Jenkins) in a team environment