Tasks & Duties
• Perform Integration and Deployment
• Use GIT for source code version control and integration with Jenkins for CI/CD pipeline
• Maintain the infrastructure using JENKINS and multiple AWS tools
• Perform Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server using JENKINS
• Write Chef Cookbooks and recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrate Chef Cookbooks with Jenkins jobs for a Continuous Delivery framework
• Perform Design and Implementation of Continuous Integration and Delivery model with products like Jenkins, Red Hat Linux , Stash/Git, Java (.NET a plus), Maven
• Perform System Implementation/ Coding
• Develop and implement Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
• Perform Code review and design architectural initiatives.
• Perform code quality tracking and user management with build tools like Maven.
• Work closely with server vendor to help manage all aspects of infrastructure
• Optimize AWS environments and advise on configuration enhancements.
• Minimum 7 Years Experience using Version Control Tools such as BitBucket and Git Tools
• Minimum 6 Years Experience with MAVEN CI Tools such as Jenkins; Ansible and .NET a plus
• Minimum 6 Years Experience with AWS stack (Compute, Storage, Database, Network, Management and IAM
• Minimum 6 Years Experience with Application Performance Monitoring such as New Relic
• Minimum 6 Years Experience with Database software; knowledge in SQL is required
• Minimum 6 Years Exposure to Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Bamboo