Skill : Pivotal Admin
Location : ST Louis MO
Role : FTE
Overall 7-8 years of IT experience, minimum 1 year of hands on experience in architecture design, implementation and operations of Iaas & Paas.
• 1+ Proven experience using PCF in architecting PaaS solutions.
• Complete understanding of CF Architecture (Diego Architecture), CF components and their functionalities
• Hands on experience on deploy, manage and scale application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Experience using Pivotal command line interface
• Experience in installation, configuration, and management of a Pivotal Cloud Foundry installation
• Design and implementation cloud native applications, including microservices architectures, blue-green deployments.
• Experience in automation and provisioning of cloud environments using APIs, CLI and scripts.
• Strong experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery using Cloud Foundry.
• Software development experience using various languages Java/J2EE, using frameworks Sprint/Java.
• Proven experience with DevOps practices and technologies in a software-defined infrastructure environment
• Proven experience in other IaaS platforms like AWS/Azure, cloud native application development
• Experience in DevOps tool such as Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible & Maven
Senior Technical Recruiter
DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com