The IT Service Desk Analyst – Level 1 will provide first line technical support in a 24x7x365 environment managed by split Onshore and Offshore teams. The Onshore Service Desk provides support between the hours of 8 AM- 10 PM EST M-F. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. The successful candidate will require an aptitude to support end user client systems. The Analyst will provide support for shrink-wrap applications, software, and plug-ins, and provide fulfilment of standard service requests (i.e. Software installations, access requests, information requests). There is also a range of administration duties within this role including Office 365 and Active Directory.
· Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, chat and emails from executive and critical staff regarding IT issues and queries
· Act as a single point of contact for creation, modifying and removal of access to the customer employees on customer systems
· 1st line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as iPhones/iPads, Laptops, PCs and Printers
· Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support teams and maintain end to end ownership of the issue until resolution
· Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, chat and email
· Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system.
· Take ownership of user Incidents and Requests and follow up the status of incidents on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
· Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating/managing user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
· Basic knowledge of troubleshooting iOS, Android and Windows phones and tablets
· To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
· Global Support for Remote Desktop technology platforms
· Effective queue and ticket management
· Packaged Software install using remote access tools
· Use collaboration tools (i.e. Outlook, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams etc.)
· Communicate with clients and follow-up on all open and pending tickets
Interested candidates, send in your resumes to email@example.com
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com