Role: Data Processors/Data Entry
Location: Phoenix, AZ-Remote 100%
Duration: 8+ Months
Interview Mode: WebX
Payrate: $13/hr on w2
· We do data processing (not data entry) for a healthcare client.
Some analysis and decision making is required. PC skills are necessary, healthcare experience is a plus.
· This is our third open enrollment with this client. Our desire is to do well for them and continue to partner together and achieve our goals mutually.
· The client drives everything we do. Examples:
Current operating hours are from 8a to 4.30 pm Mon to Fri (830a-5p for some HICS staff); this could change at any time; we need to be flexible to operate when they say we should.
If client asks for extra hours, the expectation is that we make ourselves available including early/late on weekdays or on weekends.
· The position is temporary as a contractor. Employer would be Reqroute working on Cognizant’s behalf on a project for our client.
· Training is up to three weeks with a ramp up period to follow based on assignment.
· The volumes of work are cyclical and will go down significantly by Spring (usually Feb/Mar). There may be no need for the position afterwards. Continuing on with the project is not guaranteed.
· Associate could be moved across teams as needed. Line of business assignment is based on the client need. We process files for Enrollment, Billing as well as HICS (grievance) cases.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com)