Node JS Developer
Location: Des Moines , Iowa
Permanent / Fulltime Hire
(Client is not willing to Sponsor Any Visa)
- Experience in technologies such as Node.js (must have),
- Experience with Node.js utility libraries.
- Experience leading technical application development projects and systems analysis projects.
- Experience in the full life cycle of next generation IT applications, including secure coding practices.
- Able to identify and recommend best practices.
- Experience in creating project Work Breakdown Structures, estimates, resource allocations, and milestones.
- Able to understand customer needs and create systems requirements that allow implementation.
- Web API development using Node.js.
- Knowledge of Swagger in Web API development.
- Git repository knowledge.
- Mongo DB a plus.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com