Data Entry Medical
Processes healthcare related information in compliance with all HIPAA laws and according to training and guidelines given by the client. Accesses company and client systems and software to research, update, correct and at times analyze customer information on behalf of the client in accordance with efficiency and quality targets.
- Computer proficient including experience with Windows, the Microsoft Office Suite, accessing multiple systems and using dual screens to increase the efficiency of one’s work.
- Experience in data processing for Healthcare related accounts.
- Experience analyzing and determining direction from the text records of customer inquiries in order to process files in accordance with customer desires.
- Ability to take constructive feedback, learn from mistakes and continuously improve both the output and quality of production.
- An overall commitment to good attendance, ethical conduct and consistent effort at work.
- Experience with the HICS (Health Insurance Casework System) taking and/or resolving cases.
- Experience/Knowledge of Affordable Care Act & the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com