The Pay is $14.5/hr on W2 paid weekly
1+ years of Healthcare experience required
3-5 years of Call center experience required
Must be open to shift and schedules
Daily responsibilities will include:
- This is a Call Center position that involves answering inbound calls.
- Answering a high number of inbound customer service calls, in an upbeat and positive manner
- Utilizing effective communication and problem-solving skills to handle all customer inquiries – we believe in a one-call resolution!
- Successfully using and navigating systems on the computer to look up account information
- Adhering to all attendance and punctuality guidelines
- Providing world-class customer service at all times!
- All training is paid!
- 100% remote
- Laptop will be provided
- 1+ year(s) of Call Center experience
- Previous call center experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- High school diploma or GED required
Thanks & Regards,
Recruiting solutions for the digital world
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com