The team is responsible for managing the overall Merchant Certification process. Review, analyze and coordinate project requirements with business units. Ensure compliance with industry association rules. Coordinate with network, operational and application point of contacts to ensure necessary equipment is ordered, installed and configuration setups are complete. Schedule, review and validate testing results with client (merchant, vendor and TPP).
1. 1- 2 years of experience in Cards and Payments domain, working with acquirers or processors on point of sale (POS) certifications / level 3 acquirer certifications
2. Knowledge of data conversion between hexadecimal and binary.
3. Familiarity with MSR, EMV and Contactless transactions.
4. Prior experience with ISO 8583 transaction processing specifications, online payment, risk management, or point-of-sale transaction technologies is preferred.
5. Experience working with technologies such as Windows, Unix, Linux, SQL
6. Familiarity working with cross-functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization and with business partners on key tactical programs.
7. Familiarity working with multi-disciplinary design and development teams.
8. Exposure to planning, conducting and documenting verification and validation activities.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com