Role: Remote Call Center Representative
Duration: 11+ Months
Pay Rate: $14.50/hr on w2
Hiring process: Phone Interview
Onboarding process: Paperwork + BGC
- All training is paid!
- 100% remote
- Laptop will be provided
- This is a Call Center position that involves answering inbound calls.
- Answering a high number of inbound customer service calls, in an upbeat and positive manner
- Utilizing effective communication and problem-solving skills to handle all customer inquiries – we believe in a one-call resolution!
- Successfully using and navigating systems on the computer to look up account information
- Adhering to all attendance and punctuality guidelines
- Providing world-class customer service at all times!
- 1+ year(s) of Call Center experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- High school diploma or GED required
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer or if you want to be REMOVED please reply with REMOVE in the Subject line of this email
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com
). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com