WFH/ Call Center Representative /Fully Remote .
Hiring process: 1 round of Phone interview
Work from Home/Fully Remote and equipment will be provided
• CSR is Responsible for answering inbound calls for 8 hours a day
• Provide exceptional service with an emphasis on first call resolution, the call center Agent will be ready to address and answer any question regarding member’s health insurance with a high level of professionalism, accuracy and attention to detail
• CSR’s will use critical thinking and reach out to any internal team or provider in order to assist callers and address their concerns
• CSR’s will live-document all caller interactions in accordance with Quality Assurance Guidelines
• Agents will need to verify their quality scoring as calls are graded, in order to confirm agreement or dispute any scoring
• Agents will adhere to their slated schedule and will be either on a call, or readily waiting for a call in order to maintain minimum Production and Schedule Adherence standards
• Agents will be required to check two different email accounts daily, stay up to date on call handling resources, and complete mandated knowledge checks as assigned
• Agents will be required to use a laptop and monitor and navigate multiple systems while assisting members
• Minimum High School Diploma (or GED) required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in call center environment
• Have some experience in healthcare domain.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required
• Should have experience in using dual monitors, multiple applications, and phones simultaneously.
• Strong people skills and must enjoy speaking with customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at a required speed.
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com