Tier 1 Helpdesk Support
Charlotte, NC or Fully Remote
• Answer inbound calls from our internal clients at the branches.
• Educate clients on account services and capabilities
• Have basic computer troubleshooting skills for tier 1 support and document and ticket calls.
• Perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
• Have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
• Have superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer inquiries
• Detail oriented (nothing gets past you)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• 4-year degree in related field
• Citrix, Good for enterprise, or Active Directory is a plus
• Windows 7 navigation skills
• Basic understanding of computer networking
• Monitor, speaker, mice and keyboard troubleshooting, ETC.
• Know how to use remote access tools to assist clients
• Outlook and Microsoft office troubleshooting skills
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com