Role: Call Center Agents
If you are interested please share your resume along with below information requested in table
- Candidate must have experience providing white glove service
- Candidates will be communicating with Medicare customers
- Minimal inbound calls, candidate must be comfortable making outbound calls
- Respond to customers through various channels including telephone (both inbound and outbound), internet, and written correspondence as appropriate. You will also perform research to complete back-office transactions
- Acquire detailed knowledge of product ranges and excellent service.
- Offer an excellent level of customer service, pro-actively serve customers across their product portfolio, handle high-volume customer inquiries across the product range.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact.
- Training is given to enable you to establish trust and resolve customer queries, handle complaints. Constant monitoring, mentorship, and development will be given to ensure continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues across multiple departments to provide a high-quality service to customers
- Recognize individual customer service needs and resolve their enquiry
- Provide resolutions to avoid customers having to call again, or have the call transferred
- Ability to handle complaints, log complaints, and escalations with appropriate disposition code in the system
- Excellent customer service and social skills with the ability to recognize and support the specific needs of the most vulnerable customers
- Maintain and update customer-related information systems to ensure accurate records; collecting and accessing appropriate information relevant to your call type
- Process back-office transaction in the system related to customer remediation
- Keen to progress to other levels and will consistently self-assess your performance against agreed targets by working closely with your manager
- Work effectively as part of a team, recognizing how teams can deliver phenomenal results
please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com