Role: Call Center - Remote
Duration: 11+ Months
Interview Mode: Telephonic
This position receives and responds to inbound calls inquiries and communications from customers, marketing associates, and other customer representatives. The position also makes outbound calls as and when required
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Offers Sales and Sales Support interactions from Customers and Sales Associates (phone and email) such as general inquiries, feedback or incidents
• Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
• Answers basic inquiries and resolves basic problems.
• Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, order entry, order modification, customer billing and payments, pricing, reporting, and customer facing applications.
• Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
• Performs proactive outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
• Performs client site merchandising supplier support updates
• Monitors open orders to ensure accurate confirmations/Forward Warehouse open orders to insure accurate confirmations
• Handle e-mail requested interactions
• Perform catalog management maintenance for customer order guides
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com