As a Customer Remediation Advisor, your role will be to focus on providing accurate resolutions for customers. You will handle customer relationships and assist with their individual service needs whilst delivering extraordinary customer service.
Pay rate : $16/hr in W2
Must be fully vaccinated
Onsite from day 1
- Respond to customers through various channels including telephone (both inbound and outbound), internet, and written correspondence as appropriate.
- You will also perform research to complete back-office transactions
- Acquire detailed knowledge of product ranges and excellent service.
- Offer an excellent level of customer service, pro-actively serve customers across their product portfolio, handle high-volume customer inquiries across the product range.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to resolve customer enquiries at the first point of contact.
- Training is given to enable you to establish trust and resolve customer queries, handle complaints. Constant monitoring, mentorship, and development will be given to ensure continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with colleagues across multiple departments to provide a high-quality service to customers
- Provide resolutions to avoid customers having to call again, or have the call transferred
- Ability to handle complaints, log complaints, and escalations with appropriate disposition code in the system
- Maintain and update customer-related information systems to ensure accurate records; collecting and accessing appropriate information relevant to your call type
- Process back-office transaction in the system related to customer remediation
- Keen to progress to other levels and will consistently self-assess your performance against agreed targets by working closely with your manager
- Work effectively as part of a team, recognizing how teams can deliver phenomenal results
Thanks & Regards,
Recruiting solutions for the digital world
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in contact/call center, customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- The flexibility of shifts and to work overtime hours as per business requirements.
- Dedication to performance quality or doing an extraordinary job
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- tress management abilities
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to look after specific Inbound/Outbound calls from customers
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com