Location- Atlanta, GA
• Develop and maintain integration and cloud solutions
• Design, create and/or troubleshoot and support of Genesys products
• Develop, maintain and support complex Contact Centre requirements
• Implement complex solutions involving web services
• Configure and manage MLPÂ Virtual Network in Genesys PureCloud, establish our core services in the VNET, and enable Genesys PureCloud to serve as a part of MLPAs network.
• Develop scripts to automate the deployment of resource stacks and associated configurations
• Utilize native Genesys PureCloud services to meet the firm’s technology and resiliency requirements.
• Drive Identity and access and configuration management, and monitoring strategy for Genesys PureCloud. Lead the design process for network connectivity to Genesys PureCloud.
• Extend MLP standard systems management processes into the cloud including change, incident, and problem management. Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure for both availability and performance management.
• Establish internal pricing and instance selection model for Genesys PureCloud virtual machines. Integrate Genesys PureCloud management tooling with MLP including automation of spin-up and spin-down and billing approvals.
• Design and implement data protection options, including HA and BCP protection in Genesys PureCloud.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of Genesys (Pure) Cloud Development Experience in Contact Centre Solutions
• Strong experience in Genesys solutions and its products and technologies
• Experience in communications with customers representatives
• Be able to focus on client's needs
• Be able to understand and analyze business needs with regards to call center implementation to develop, design and help deploy state-of-the-art call center solutions.
• SDLC lifecycle for code deployments and experience working with git repositories
• Familiarity with implementation and release management
• Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
• Genesys Voice Cloud Experience a Must
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone: 408-600-2007 Extn: 1015
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com