Audio Video Support
On Site Day 1 - Santa Clara, CA
• Monitor CDD-Collaboration and CDD-MS Teams channel.
• Answer quick questions posted by end users on slack
• Test/provide quick fixes or how to users on Slack and MS Teams.
• SME on WebEx and Zoom testing and verifying new features, report generation and managing access/accounts
o Take in request for new Zoom account, ask users the requirement and need for the account
o Provide quick training on how to use Zoom/Webex if needed
o Maintain the sheet that include all the users who have zoom and webex licenses for management review
o Run reports and work with WebEx or Zoom technical team if require solving any issues or clarification on features.
• SME on working with Cisco and Microsoft on WebEx, MS Teams issues and escalations.
• Work with Microsoft technical support on escalations around MS Teams that could be related to call quality, features or how to.
• Expert in providing MS Teams, WebEx and Zoom training to Executive admins and VIP support teams
• Managing Zoom accounts
• Submitting feature requests, service tickets with Cisco, WebEx and MS Teams
• Creating FAQ for all collaboration tools
• Testing and articulating new features, converting them to FAQ and KB articles.
• Level 3 troubleshooting the network connections, client connections for WebEx and MS Teams
• Video end points, upgrade process, testing, deploying, and verifying connectivity (Works under supervision)
• MS Teams calling, features, CQD dashboard and other calling features.
• Act as a liaison between End User Support and Telecom Engineering to provide field insights and updates on what’s happening and trending.
• Provide white glove service in supporting meetings (webex, teams, zoom, etc.) for special cases
• Take lead on organizing and conducting global brown bag sessions for collaboration tools
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com