Title: Global Medical Safety Leader
Contract Length: 1 year
Location: US Remote
Hours: Must work West coast hours
Requirement: Licensed Physician
Contractor Physicians with drug safety (pharmacovigilance) experience for safety surveillance and risk management of investigational and marketed products.
• Medical evaluation of individual adverse event reports
• Summarizing aggregate safety data
• Representing safety / pharmacovigilance in cross functional teams
• Drafting responses to regulatory agency questions about product safety
• Authoring periodic safety reports, risk management plans and safety sections of documents like clinical trial protocols and investigator brochures
• Ownership of medical safety surveillance for assigned products
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com