View all jobs
Registered NurseWashington, DC
- Lead with heart – display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
- Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
- Possess strong clinical skills including: medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, BLS (Basic Life Saving) certification
- Full, active and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in the state, territory that you are working in.