Role: Claim Processor
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: $18/hr on w2
Hiring process: WebX/Phone Interview
Onboarding process: Paperwork + BGC
Note: Virtual Work(100% Remote), Laptop Will Be Provided By Company For Work.
• High School diploma or GED required
• 2-3 years of Claims processing or directly related work experience.
• Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT-4, ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS, ASA and UB92 Codes, and standard of billing guidelines required.
• FACETS Experience preferred
• Must have Medicare knowledge
• Audit experience preferred.
• Proficient in Excel.
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com