Role: Medical Coder
Location: Phoenix AZ-Remote
Duration: 11+ Months
Hiring process: Phone Interview
Onboarding process: Paperwork + BGC+ DT
Note: Virtual Work(100% Remote), Laptop Will Be Provided By Company For Work.
1 year PBM (Pharmacy Benefits Management) or equivalent experience (Optional)
- Analytical skills using Excel and Access
- The ability to create ad hoc query and compare files using Access
- The ability to create and manipulate large data files ensuring data integrity
- 1+ year formulary management experience
- Experience with commercial health plan formulary management
- Experience with claims adjudication, formulary, drug, and client systems with an emphasis on the RxClaim adjudication platform.
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com