Title: Microsoft Data Entry Clerk
Location: Reno, NV
Responsible for learning all the systems and Work Instructions necessary to perform the assigned work. Also, must take responsibility for learning and staying current on all policies for operation for both the process and their own performance measures such as attendance, quality, productivity, interpersonal communications, and team support.
This position will be located in Reno, NV
· Support the complex / critical jobs on a daily basis with high personal diligence in carrying out work with primary focus on Compliance, Quality, Timeliness and Productivity
· Ensure high level of integrity in self and team execution of tasks
· Support conducting quality audits in time, ensure timely feedback to associates to improve quality, ensure errors are root caused, corrective and preventive actions are put in place by associate.
· Ability to front end learning sessions with Clients and train the teams. Quick learning and perfect change orientation ensure teams are get right inputs in right time.
· Effectively trialing the complex cases that need research and root causing, then working with internal and external parties complying to customer centric approach while strictly adhering to standard guidelines & work instructions
· Proactively communicate the progress on tasks, failures, resolution and status on time
· Flexible and collaborative behavior in handling different tasks across the month to cater to changing workflow demands (month close, quarter close calendars etc.)
· Handle / Guide the team in managing escalations, expectations per timelines, for both customers and internal stakeholders
· Strict adherence to Work Instructions, proactively think about potential failures down the line with changes and bring to the notice of leadership and ensure resolution on work procedures
· Support the teams to identify process improvements to reduce waste, improve quality & compliance for overall improved customer experience (both external and internal customers)
· Applications and system savvy to quickly adapt to changes in IT Systems. Design thinking to suggest UI / display parameter configuration to improve efficiencies and quality
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Able to work for long periods sitting at their desk and staying focused on accomplishing the work required for the day
· Basic understanding of sales operations, contract setup, contract workflows, billing and customer set up activities among other related processes
· Positive, proactive work ethic
· Works well with others
· Good communications verbal and written
· Good skills with keyboard, numeric entry, and use of a mouse
· Ability to learn prescribed Work Instruction and follow the steps required to perform their assigned work
· Willingness to let their leadership know when they do not understand a situation or action needed to get help
· Good at maintaining required documentation or notes for the work performed.
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Must have 1+ years of relevant work experience
· High School Diploma