Role: Data Entry
Location: Reno, NV
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: $12/hr on w2
Hiring process: Phone Interview
Onboarding process: Paperwork + BGC+ DT
• Responsible for learning all the systems and Work Instructions necessary to perform the assigned work. Also, must take responsibility for learning and staying current on all policies for operation for both the process and their own performance measures such as attendance, quality, productivity, interpersonal communications, and team support. This position will be located in Reno, NV.
· Support the complex / critical jobs on a daily basis with high personal diligence in carrying out work with primary focus on Compliance, Quality, Timeliness and Productivity
· Ensure high level of integrity in self and team execution of tasks
· Support conducting quality audits in time, ensure timely feedback to associates to improve quality, ensure errors are root caused, corrective and preventive actions are put in place by associate.
· Ability to front end learning sessions with Clients and train the teams. Quick learning and perfect change orientation ensure teams are get right inputs in right time.
· Effectively triaging the complex cases that need research and root causing, then working with internal and external parties complying to customer centric approach while strictly adhering to standard guidelines & work instructions
· Proactively communicate the progress on tasks, failures, resolution and status on time
· Flexible and collaborative behavior in handling different tasks across the month to cater to changing workflow demands (month close, quarter close calendars etc.)
· Handle / Guide the team in managing escalations, expectations per timelines, for both customers and internal stakeholders
· Strict adherence to Work Instructions, proactively think about potential failures down the line with changes and bring to the notice of leadership and ensure resolution on work procedures
· Support the teams to identify process improvements to reduce waste, improve quality & compliance for overall improved customer experience (both external and internal customers)
· Applications and system savvy to quickly adapt to changes in IT Systems. Design thinking to suggest UI / display parameter configuration to improve efficiencies and quality
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Must have 1+ years of relevant work experience
· High school diploma
http://reqroute.catsone.com/careers/index.php (Click to see MOST Current Openings)
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com