Call Center Operation Manager
Phoenix, AZ Remote
The candidates will work remotely for now, but will eventually be required to go an office, so please look for candidates who are local to Phoenix.
The full-time position is located in the Phoenix, Arizona area. We are seeking highly motivated leaders, preferably with a Healthcare background, although not necessary as we will train.
This position requires individuals to perform the following duties and work as part of a team:
- Managed call center operations (onshore) for 5+ years with 100+ headcounts
- Lead multiple teams and manage support functions such as WFM, Quality & Trianing
- Meet all KPI
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Analyze data and metrics to enhance performance of a team and/or process
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to learn, adapt and interact with training staff and across different functions
- Ability to demonstrate adept response to specific client needs and research challenges to include reviewing open intents
- Assist Manager and/or Leader with creation of client decks
- Review all Grievance from client and ensure timely follow up and coaching
- Adept and confident delivery of metrics on system and client performance for Quality, Productivity and Adherence metrics
- Ensure weekly one on one with team leaders to discuss development and plans to sustain/improve metrics
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Help leadership and manager to improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant by completing all compliance courses as assigned and ensuring completion of team leaders, trainers, and associates
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Groom self and team to support vertical growth.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- College Degree Preferred
- 2-3 years Healthcare or Industry Certificate - preferred
- Accelerated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, lead and generate productivity action within team
- Demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – prepare workflow documents for training.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at a required speed.
please send resume to email@example.com
Companies across U.S. have engaged ReqRoute, Inc to deliver skilled, dedicated IT professionals. Recruiting is our passion and we support Fortune 1000 companies with their hiring needs. We always seek to deliver competitive and sought-after career opportunities to our potential consultants and employees. We invite you to review the position requirements and apply today if your skills match our needs.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. (www.reqroute.com